On today’s show: maybe you’ve heard expert advice saying you should hire a VA—a virtual assistant. You might have even heard that advice from us, on this show.
But what exactly should you hire a VA for? And is hiring a VA really worth the money?
Those are two questions we explore on our coaching call with Ben Marcoux who lives in Rhode Island, USA.
Ben found himself wondering why in the world he would want to hire a VA in the first place. Then, after taking the leap, he wishes he had done it years ago.
Plus, Clay and I share our best advice for making the most of your virtual assistant and we talk about scaling your business vs growing it.
Let's dive in!
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Sendinblue - Use promo code FOUNDER for 50% off your first three months on a premium account at https://www.sendinblue.com/founder/
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Magic Mind - World's first productivity drink.
- Thrive: Join the $0 self-employment movement. Get all of the benefits of an employer, with none of the hassles.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Streak: Get 20% off your first year of their Pro plan - their most popular option.
- ButcherBox: Get your meat delivered, for free, right to your door.
- Talkspace: Feeling better starts with a single message.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.