On today’s show, our guest Nouman slams us with more questions than any guest before and we do our best to deliver some good answers. Nouman has quickly grown his agency from 3 partners to over 20 employees in just a couple years.
But most of Nouman’s clients still come from Upwork or Fiverr and he’s unsure how to break into more legitimate, bigger clients—particularly in countries where cultures are so different.
We talk about how to hire the right people, how to overcome cultural barriers, where to find bigger clients, and lots more.
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- Tailor Brands - Launch your business in just a few clicks (Use the code: F2F for 40% off Tailor Brands)
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Zapier - The automation platform that connects your work apps and does repetitive tasks for you.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.