How can you get agency-level leads (big budgets, long timelines) when you're just a freelancer?
He hits us with a lot of great questions, including: "how can I find agency-quality leads?" Projects with big budgets, established companies, and larger scopes or timelines.
Clay and I do our best to answer that and many other questions in this jam=packed episode.
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free pro-level advice for scaling your service business. To join us on the air, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard — Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Compiler - Demystifying tech, one question at a time.
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Indeed - If you’re hiring, you need Indeed.
- Issuu - Start converting, creating, sharing and embedding better content today with Issuu. Use promo code: FREELANCE
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify — Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs — Get more freelance jobs.