Sales is one of your most important tasks as a business owner. But hiring for sales can be a nightmare.
On this week’s episode, we talk with Jason Vance, a former web design freelancer who’s building his next company in marketing.
Jason stumbled on a creative idea that led him to pivot and start a marketing agency late last year.
Now, just 9 months later, he’s got 9 employees and a whole lot of work that needs to get done.
But hiring the right salespeople is something Jason just hasn't figured out yet.
So toward the end of this episode, we give a masterclass in hiring salespeople without all the headache.
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard — Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Hubstaff - Spend less time tracking and more time growing
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Indeed - If you’re hiring, you need Indeed.
- Issuu - Start converting, creating, sharing and embedding better content today with Issuu. Use promo code: FREELANCE
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify — Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs — Get more freelance jobs.