On today’s show: How can you confidently delegate to your team, knowing things will actually get done the right way?
It’s a tough question. That’s because, as a solopreneur it can be easy to want to do everything yourself.
But soon you’ll find that mentality burns you out and holds back your business.
Instead, listen to our conversation with Peter, where we share our best advice for setting up systems and processes to make delegating a breeze.
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- The Economist - Develop an informed understanding about topics that matter to you. Expert analysis. Global perspective.
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- Tailor Brands - Launch your business in just a few clicks
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Thrive - Join the $0 self-employment movement. Get all of the benefits of an employer, with none of the hassles.
- Zapier - The automation platform that connects your work apps and does repetitive tasks for you.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.