On today’s show, our guest skipped out, so Clay and I hit record to discuss something we see a lot of business builders get wrong: marketing budgets.
You know that phrase, “you’ve got to spend money to make money”?
Well, you might have thought: "that’s not necessarily true. I get referrals for free."
But you DO have to spend money in order to predictably SCALE your business. So how can you know exactly how much to spend on marketing efforts next year?
Today, we’ll walk you through a simple formula for identifying just how much you should pay for marketing without taking on too much risk.
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- ButcherBox: Get our meat delivered, for free, right to your door.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Talkspace: Feeling better starts with a single message.
- Thrive: Join the $0 self-employment movement. Get all of the benefits of an employer, with none of the hassles.
- Canva: Templates for absolutely anything.
- Marketing Mastery for Creative Entrepreneurs: Premium marketing course from Eric Holter.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs.