Have you ever wanted to say goodbye to writing custom proposals or charging low rates by the hour? If so, today’s your lucky day.
Clay’s on leave today which leaves me to chat with our expert guest, Tyler Gillespie.
Tyler has grown and sold multiple productized businesses—including one he grew to over 125 freelance employees.
In this episode, he’ll unpack exactly what it means to productize your service, how you can get started, and why productizing can turn your freelance business into a massive revenue machine.
Stick around for this fun brainstorming session starting right after this quick message from our sponsors.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- LinkedIn Jobs: Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Streak: Get 20% off your first year of their Pro plan - their most popular option.
- Compiler: De-mystifying tech, one question at a time.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Thrive: Join the $0 self-employment movement. Get all of the benefits of an employer, with none of the hassles.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Tyler’s website and free guide at https://productized.services/
- Our free Facebook group with 11,000+ members at https://millo.co/mastermind
- Platforms that help you productize: Fiverr and Upwork Projects.
- 10 Low-Cost Marketing Tactics That Get Results
- EntreLeadership book
- The Eisenhower Matrix
- Forecasting for freelancers
- Get More Work Done, Wherever You Are!
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favour and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.