You’re in the right place. We’re dedicated to helping you at every step in your freelance journey — whether that be finding clients, invoicing, or creating proposals (and everything in-between).
To get the most out of Millo, complete these 3 steps first. They’ll jump-start your quest into gaining some of the most valuable resources and content you’ll find as a freelancer.
Join our Facebook Mastermind Group
Instantly gain over 6,000+ freelance connections, ready to help you with anything and everything freelance.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get advice, tips and knowledge delivered weekly to your inbox to help you excel and grow in your freelance journey.
Get the Right Tools For Your Business
Check out our vetted list of the top 50+ tools for freelancers, curated to promote a successful freelance business.
See the List
Once you’ve completed the 3 steps above, you’re ready to dive in!
But wait, we have over 1,200 articles — so to help you navigate where you’d like to start, we’ve broken it down for you. Here’s our picks for some of the most popular and helpful articles we’ve published. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Just type it in the search bar below!
Find freelance clients
- Get the weekly gig list from SolidGigs
- Work at home jobs
- Remote writing jobs sites
- Freelance job sites for finding work
- Remote graphic design job sites
- Upwork vs Fiverr
Start your freelance business
- 10 Steps to becoming a successful freelancer
- Struggling to find clients? How I built my business from nothing
- Getting paid as a freelancer
- Landing your dream clients
- Using Your Own Name vs. Business Name
Getting paid as a freelancer
- How to Get Paid as a Freelancer
- What is an invoice?
- How to write an invoice
- Freelance invoice template
- Best freelance invoice apps
- Freshbooks vs Quickbooks
Charge what you’re worth
- Value-based pricing will change your business
- Lessons to learn about pricing & selling
- How much to charge for a logo
- Pricing & sales technique that works even for introverts
- Feeling underpaid? Here’s how to change that
Automate your freelance business
- Client onboarding guide
- Contracts for Creatives
- Freelance Contract Template
- Create a proposal
- Invest in the right tools
Build recurring revenue
- How to build recurring revenue from your retainer clients
- Passive income ideas for designers
- Retainer agreement for freelancers
- Referral generating email template to send right now
Scale your freelance business
- Increase your prices with a price increase letter
- From freelancer to agency on a shoestring budget
- Lessons from an 18-year old agency owner
Freelance success stories
- What earning $33k on Fiverr taught me about building a freelance business
- How I made my first $100k on Creative Market
- How I hacked my way to $20k of AngelList jobs in 7 days
- 3 Marketing hacks I used to build a $5K/mo freelance business in 4 months
- Chris Do: From immigrant child to millions in revenue
- WordPress freelancer builds $1M business in 6 months
- How Emily Mills quit her day job to illustrate for big brands
Need something else?
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Try searching below: