On today’s episode, I’m digging into our show archives to bring you a conversation that most of you missed because we aired it so early on.
If you haven’t heard this episode you’re missing out because it’s an early conversation between me and Clay about how he built his first agency to over $100,000/mo in recurring revenue.
Those of you who are quick at math have already figured out that means over a million dollars in predictable, recurring income per year.
And Clay started the whole thing as a freelancer just trying to figure out how it all works.
It’s an inspiring tale of hard work, passion, and smart business. Freelancers and agency builders at any stage can learn something from Clay’s story.
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard — Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Hubstaff - Spend less time tracking and more time growing
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Indeed - If you’re hiring, you need Indeed.
- Issuu - Start converting, creating, sharing and embedding better content today with Issuu. Use promo code: FREELANCE
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify — Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs — Get more freelance jobs.