On today’s show, we talk with Karl who’s holding on tight while his writing business is growing fast.
After writing for a few highly technical development blogs, Karl’s business exploded and he now works with 50 writers to deliver articles for his clients.
And while Karl is crushing it by some standards (his writing business has quadrupled since January), he’s naturally feeling like a bottleneck in his fast-expanding business.
Clay and I have a fiery chat with Karl where we uncover what has done right in his business to experience massive growth and some tough truths about what he has to do next in order to stay on track and not slow his own business down.
(This episode originally aired May 6, 2021)
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Sendinblue - Use promo code FOUNDER for 50% off your first three months on a premium account at https://www.sendinblue.com/founder/
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- Tailor Brands - Launch your business in just a few clicks (Use the code: F2F for 40% off Tailor Brands)
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Zapier - The automation platform that connects your work apps and does repetitive tasks for you.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.