On today’s show, we chat with Carey from PodcastFastTrack.com where his business has taken off over the years. Carey is a bit further along in life than many of our guests and is contemplating retirement.
But instead of just selling his business, he wonders: can he just hire the right people to keep the business running smoothly and send him a paycheck each month?
The answer is “yes” and by the end of the show, Carey admits he wished he’d considered this question much earlier in his career.
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Sendinblue - Use promo code FOUNDER for 50% off your first three months on a premium account at https://www.sendinblue.com/founder/
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- Tailor Brands - Launch your business in just a few clicks (Use the code: F2F for 40% off Tailor Brands)
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Zapier - The automation platform that connects your work apps and does repetitive tasks for you.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.