Today we have a coaching call with Joseph, a digital nomad working in Mexico. Joseph is building his Wordpress development company on the side of his day job with dreams of becoming a full-time entrepreneur.
But there’s one major thing standing in Joseph’s way. As you’ll hear him explain during the show, Joseph is charging what he calls “employee” prices which just doesn’t give him enough cashflow to scale.
Clay and I are up to the challenge as we spend the full second half of the episode tackling the question: how to do I raise my prices?
Here’s a hint: it’s all about demand and value. If you don’t have those dialed in, you’ll never be able to raise your prices.
If you’ve wanted to raise your rates for a long time, but were unsure how to do it, then this episode is for you.
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- ButcherBox: Get our meat delivered, for free, right to your door.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Talkspace: Feeling better starts with a single message
- Canva: Templates for absolutely anything
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs.