On today’s episode: how can you balance client work with growing your business?
It’s a question we got from James who calls in from New Zealand.
James has been growing his web security and maintenance company for about a year and he’s starting to feel the all-too-common pressure of getting more done in less time.
And since James is at the tipping point with his one-person business, Clay and I share a few of our best time-management tips to help him regain control of his calendar.
Plus, stay tuned to the second half for some really great advice on connecting with agencies for long-term high-paying clients.
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- On Deck - Meet other founders. Build great things.
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Felix Gray - Best-in-class Blue Light Glasses
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- ExpressVPN - The VPN that just works
- Business Brain - The Entrepreneurs' Podcast
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.