On today’s show, hiring. It’s often a stressful process. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
With returning guest Logan Rae, my co-host Clay and I run through some of our best advice for hiring better employees more often. And, yes, I admit, we get a little feisty in this episode, but it’s really just our passion for helping people like Logan succeed that gets us all fired up.
Stay tuned for one entertaining and educational episode.
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Sendinblue - Use promo code FOUNDER for 50% off your first three months on a premium account at https://www.sendinblue.com/founder/
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- Tailor Brands - Launch your business in just a few clicks (Use the code: F2F for 40% off Tailor Brands)
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Felix Gray - Best-in-class Blue Light Glasses
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.