With millions of potential clients spending time on Linkedin, it's worth learning how to get it right. Today, we share our top tips for getting clients through LinkedIn.
Among other things, we end up talking in-depth about using Linkedin to get more clients. Our guest co-host and my friend Chelsea Baldwin and I share some of our tried-and-true tactics for making quality connections on Linkedin. We also talk about recurring clients, outsourcing your work, and lots more.
If you think Linkedin could be a great way for you to connect with potential new clients, but you’re just not sure how to go about it, this episode is for you. You might also enjoy reading the following articles from the blog:
- The LinkedIn ProFinder Guide to Get More Clients
- How to List Freelance Work on LinkedIn the Right Way
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard — Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Hubstaff - Spend less time tracking and more time growing
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Indeed - If you’re hiring, you need Indeed.
- Issuu - Start converting, creating, sharing and embedding better content today with Issuu. Use promo code: FREELANCE
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify — Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs — Get more freelance jobs.