On today’s show: we all know client referrals can be a great way to grow your business. In fact, most service businesses still identify word of mouth marketing as their #1 source for new clients. But if you never know when that next referral is coming, it can be a bit nerve-racking.
Today’s guest, Erik Jensen, shares how to find and leverage high quality referral partners for your business. Referral partners who can send you consistent leads on a predictable basis.
We’ll dive in after this quick message from our sponsors.
This episode aired originally on May 17, 2022.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- On Deck - Meet other founders. Build great things.
- Felix Gray - Best-in-class Blue Light Glasses
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
- 10 Low-Cost Marketing Tactics That Get Results
- EntreLeadership book
- The Eisenhower Matrix
- Forecasting for freelancers
- Get More Work Done, Wherever You Are!
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favour and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.