On today’s show: do you ever wonder how to generate some of the best leads possible?
For most freelancers and agencies, filling your pipeline with quality leads is not only critical to your business’s health, but also one of the toughest problems to solve.
That’s how our guest Morgan feels right now. Morgan’s a side-hustler who wants to take her freelancing full-time.
But until she has a steady stream of client leads, it just can’t happen.
So Clay and I break down everything we know about lead generation—from local leads, to online leads and everything in between.
It’s a can’t-miss episode.
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Sendinblue - Use promo code FOUNDER for 50% off your first three months on a premium account at https://www.sendinblue.com/founder/
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Felix Gray - Best-in-class Blue Light Glasses
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.