On today’s show, we chat with Mateo who’s calling in from Mexico. Mateo has been working hard as a freelancer and making pretty great money at it too. But even with all his success, Mateo still feels like he’s just trading his hourly work for a paycheck. He’s ready to go from freelancer to agency and build a business that makes money beyond himself.
But being ready and actually feeling motivated and accountable are two very different things. So Clay and I help Mateo break down a few ways he can stay motivated to get important tasks done and stay accountable to the vision of his future.
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard — Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Indeed - If you’re hiring, you need Indeed.
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Issuu - Start converting, creating, sharing and embedding better content today with Issuu. Use promo code: FREELANCE
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify — Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs — Get more freelance jobs.