Today, I (Preston) got a text from Clay. "I just let my entire team go." It took me completely by surprise, but also got me thinking about what it would take to start all over.
On today’s episode, Clay and I answer the question: “what would we do differently if we had to start freelancing from scratch today?”
We think you'll be pleasantly surprised by some of what we share. Have a listen.
ATTENTION: We Need YOU!
We're currently casting new guests for our upcoming season and we want to feature your business. Come on the show and we'll offer some free pro-level advice for scaling your service business. To join us on the air, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard - Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Blinkist — Acquire knowledge from top non-fiction and podcasts, so you can learn anytime, anywhere.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Indeed - If you’re hiring, you need Indeed.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs.
- Canva: Templates for absolutely anything
- Talkspace: Feeling better starts with a single message
- ButcherBox: Get our meat delivered, for free, right to your door.
- BetterHelp: Affordable, private therapy with BetterHelp.Anytime, anywhere.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Joe's website: https://jpda.co
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joe-babi-seo/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/jpda_seo/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/JPDADetroit