On today’s show: is scaling your business really worth it?
It’s a question that makes you think. I mean, if you’re making pretty good money working as a solopreneur, what are the advantages to growing your business?
And do those advantages outweigh the headache and stress of hiring, training, and paying people on your team?
It’s a question we’ve never tackled before, but our guest Sarah poses toward the end of the episode.
Also on this call:
- How to narrow down your many business interests
- How to build a business that’s flexible enough for you to take months off at a time
- How to delegate when you’re a control freak, and lots more
This was genuinely one of my favorite episodes of all time. Stay tuned and enjoy!
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- The Economist - Develop an informed understanding about topics that matter to you. Expert analysis. Global perspective.
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- Tailor Brands - Launch your business in just a few clicks
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Thrive - Join the $0 self-employment movement. Get all of the benefits of an employer, with none of the hassles.
- Zapier - The automation platform that connects your work apps and does repetitive tasks for you.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.