On today’s show: how do you go from small, one-off clients to more reputable, big-name brands?
It’s a question I pose to Elna Cain, my guest on the show today. Elna is a freelance writer who has worked with big brands like Zapier or Walmart. And in this episode, Elna and I unpack exactly how she got started building her portfolio, how she leverages that portfolio to get new clients, and what she’s doing now to attract even bigger companies.
If you’re ready to build up a healthier client base, this conversation with Elna is a must. Stay tuned and we’ll get started right after this quick break.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Compiler - De-mystifying tech, one question at a time.
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Magic Mind - World's first productivity drink.
- Thrive: Join the $0 self-employment movement. Get all of the benefits of an employer, with none of the hassles.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Sendinblue - Use promo code FOUNDER for 50% off your first three months on a premium account at https://www.sendinblue.com/founder/
- Streak: Get 20% off your first year of their Pro plan - their most popular option.
- ButcherBox: Get your meat delivered, for free, right to your door.
- Talkspace: Feeling better starts with a single message.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Also mentioned in this episode:
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favour and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.