On today’s show we catch up with Sara Noel, a freelancer with a pretty interesting journey. Sara didn’t study copywriting or marketing at school but now, she’s got a six-figure freelancing business doing just that: copywriting and marketing.
In our conversation, Sara shares exactly what she did to decide on a skill, teach herself that skill, and then monetize her brand-new skill into a full-fledged business.
Whether you want to learn a new skill to offer your current clients, or want to pivot to a new industry altogether, this episode will motivate you to take action and give you a road map you can use to get there.
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard — Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Compiler - Demystifying tech, one question at a time.
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Indeed - If you’re hiring, you need Indeed.
- Issuu - Start converting, creating, sharing and embedding better content today with Issuu. Use promo code: FREELANCE
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify — Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs — Get more freelance jobs.