This is our mega-productivity episode.
It’s nearly an hour of our best tips, tricks, tools, and advice for getting more done and making more money with less time and effort.
That’s the dream right: keep growing your business without working yourself to death.
And in today’s show, that’s exactly what you’ll get!
(This episode originally aired Dec 2021)
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Sendinblue - Use promo code FOUNDER for 50% off your first three months on a premium account at https://www.sendinblue.com/founder/
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- Tailor Brands - Launch your business in just a few clicks (Use the code: F2F for 40% off Tailor Brands)
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Zapier - The automation platform that connects your work apps and does repetitive tasks for you.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Tools & Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Chuck.Email for managing your overflowing inbox.
- Hectic App for managing your entire business from one place.
- ClickUp for managing projects.
- Trainual for employee onboarding & team processes.
- Loom for quick screen recording.
- Vimeo also has a quick screen recording option.
- ProcessKit for managing your agency’s processes.
- Intercom for Client FAQs or automated chatbots.
- Slack for team communication.
- ZipMessage for asynchronous team communication, coaching, or client communication.
- Best Home Office Chairs
- ‘Deep Focus’ playlist on Spotify for concentrating while working.