Looping yourself out of every aspect of your business can be a bit terrifying. But it's also incredibly liberating. Hear why on today's show.
On today’s show, I talk with Joe Babi who’s building his own SEO agency. Not long ago, Joe found himself overworked and missing out on important life events. That’s when he realized he HAD to make a change.
So over the last year or two, Joe has scaled his agency in a way that loops him out of his business more and more.
Being okay with being "out of the loop" can be a real challenge, but it also opens up all kinds of freedom, opportunity, and growth for your business.
If you ever feel burned out or like you’re a bottleneck in your own business, this episode is for you.
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free pro-level advice for scaling your service business. To join us on the air, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard - Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Blinkist - Understand books & podcasts in 15 minutes
- Compiler - Demystifying tech, one question at a time.
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Indeed - If you’re hiring, you need Indeed.
- Issuu - Start converting, creating, sharing and embedding better content today with Issuu. Use promo code: FREELANCE
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Joe's website: https://jpda.co
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joe-babi-seo/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/jpda_seo/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/JPDADetroit