On today’s episode, we have a great conversation with Will Gibbons—a product rendering guru who works with huge brands like Pelaton, 3M, Vizio and more.
After a year of working for himself, Will is facing perhaps one of the best problems you can ask for as a freelancer:
He’s got too many client requests coming in and too much work that needs done.
So in this episode, Clay and I walk him through a few hiring, scaling, and management tips to help him go from freelancer to agency without losing control of his business.
We talk about pricing, sales, hiring, and lots more in a conversation you won’t want to miss.
ATTENTION: We Need YOU!
We're currently casting new guests for our upcoming season and we want to feature your business. Come on the show and we'll offer some free pro-level advice for scaling your service business. To join us on the air, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard - Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Indeed - If you’re hiring, you need Indeed.
- Blinkist - Acquire knowledge from top non-fiction and podcasts, so you can learn anytime, anywhere.
- Talkspace: Feeling better starts with a single message
- Canva: Templates for absolutely anything
- ButcherBox: Get our meat delivered, for free, right to your door.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs.