Are you a talented salesperson in search of some extra side-income?
Millo is hiring a sponsorship salesperson who will play an integral part in the success of the Millo brand.
In the past, Millo has worked with dozens of high-profile sponsors in the freelancing/entrepreneurship space including Freshbooks, Creative Live, Shutterstock, Skillshare and more.
As we continue to grow and serve the freelancing/solopreneurship community, we’re hunting for a salesperson who can secure new sponsorships on a monthly basis and help manage the sponsorship accounts—ensuring our sponsors are satisfied with their investment.
The position comes with a generous base pay with the option of additional commissions based on sales performance and sponsor retention.
Weekly hours would begin somewhere in the 7-10 hours to begin with the option to increase rapidly based on performance.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Communicating with potential, new, or former sponsors to secure future sponsorships.
- Managing a sales funnel to turn cold leads into satisfied sponsors.
- Working with the Millo team to identify potential new sponsors.
- Responding in a timely manner to sponsors’ requests
- Previous experience in sales a must
- Previous experience in customer service a plus but not required
- Knowledge and understanding of the freelancing/solopreneurship space preferred, but not required
- Remote position—location does not matter
- Fluent english required
To apply, please send an email to [email protected] and include #millosales in the subject line.
At a minimum, please include:
- List of previous experience in sales and/or customer service
- Why you want to work for Millo and with the Millo team?
- What makes you uniquely qualified to be hired for this position?