On today’s episode, we have a coaching call with Denise, a freelancer from South Carolina, USA.
Denise works in higher education and is happy with the way her freelance business is going. But after finding some early success in e-learning thanks to Covid and other factors, Denis is ready to branch out and grow other segments of her business.
Throughout the call, we keep coming back to two critical themes: the importance of building your brand and the power of opportunity costs.
If you want to build new revenue streams into your business but you’re not sure how to go about it without burning out or losing a handle on your current revenue streams, have a listen to this coaching call it’ll be just what you need.
ATTENTION: We Need YOU!
We're currently casting new guests for our upcoming season and we want to feature your business. Come on the show and we'll offer some free pro-level advice for scaling your service business. To join us on the air, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard - Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Blinkist - Understand books & podcasts in 15 minutes
- Canva: Templates for absolutely anything
- Compiler - Demystifying tech, one question at a time.
- BetterHelp: Affordable, private therapy with BetterHelp.Anytime, anywhere.
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Indeed - If you’re hiring, you need Indeed.
- Issuu - Start converting, creating, sharing and embedding better content today with Issuu. Use promo code: FREELANCE
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs.