On today’s episode, we have a coaching call with Denise, a freelancer from South Carolina, USA.
Denise works in higher education and is happy with the way her freelance business is going. But after finding some early success in e-learning thanks to Covid and other factors, Denis is ready to branch out and grow other segments of her business.
Throughout the call, we keep coming back to two critical themes: the importance of building your brand and the power of opportunity costs.
If you want to build new revenue streams into your business but you’re not sure how to go about it without burning out or losing a handle on your current revenue streams, have a listen to this coaching call it’ll be just what you need.
This episode aired originally on October 14, 2021.
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- On Deck - Meet other founders. Build great things.
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Felix Gray - Best-in-class Blue Light Glasses
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Business Brain - The Entrepreneurs' Podcast
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.