On today’s show, our guest Nouman slams us with more questions than any guest before and we do our best to deliver some good answers. Nouman has quickly grown his agency from 3 partners to over 20 employees in just a couple years.
But most of Nouman’s clients still come from Upwork or Fiverr and he’s unsure how to break into more legitimate, bigger clients—particularly in countries where cultures are so different.
We talk about how to hire the right people, how to overcome cultural barriers, where to find bigger clients, and lots more.
ATTENTION: We Need YOU!
We're currently casting new guests for our upcoming season and we want to feature your business. Come on the show and we'll offer some free pro-level advice for scaling your service business. To join us on the air, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard - Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Blinkist - Understand books & podcasts in 15 minutes
- Compiler - Demystifying tech, one question at a time.
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Issuu - Start converting, creating, sharing and embedding better content today with Issuu. Use promo code: FREELANCE
- BetterHelp: Affordable, private therapy with BetterHelp.Anytime, anywhere.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Joe's website: https://jpda.co
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joe-babi-seo/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/jpda_seo/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/JPDADetroit