On today’s show, we have a conversation with Rachel Cooke who designs high-ticket training experiences for massive clients.
Rachel’s business is doing well. She’s happy with the amount of money she’s making and where her business is headed.
But she doesn’t necessarily like the fluctuation in revenue and not knowing exactly how much she’ll make in the coming months or years.
So Clay and I walk her through a few ideas including how to diversify her product offering in a way that might bring in some more predictable revenue in addition to her high-ticket offering.
ATTENTION: We Need YOU!
We're currently casting new guests for our upcoming season and we want to feature your business. Come on the show and we'll offer some free pro-level advice for scaling your service business. To join us on the air, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Vidyard - Leverage the power of video to scale your business.
- Milk&Bull - save 20% off your first design contract when you mention this podcast.
- Blinkist - Understand books & podcasts in 15 minutes
- Compiler - Demystifying tech, one question at a time.
- Creative Elements - tells the stories of how your favorite creators broke through.
- Indeed - If you’re hiring, you need Indeed.
- Issuu - Start converting, creating, sharing and embedding better content today with Issuu. Use promo code: FREELANCE
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs.
Links mentioned in the show: