On today’s show, we talk with Mannat, a student calling from India with questions about her freelance business.
Mannat is a typographer—she works with lettering and fonts.
But everytime Mannat posts her work to social media, she gets packaging design clients and others reaching out who just don’t match her target audience.
This leaves Mannat asking “what exactly should I be posting on social media to attract my ideal client?"
We walk her through a few key social media strategies that’ll also help you build your online presence and attract the right clients on social media.
(This episode originally aired May 20, 2021)
PS: Get featured in an upcoming FTF SHORT! Just visit http://freelancetofounder.com/ask and submit a question.
Support our sponsors so we can keep airing new episodes:
- Sendinblue - Use promo code FOUNDER for 50% off your first three months on a premium account at https://www.sendinblue.com/founder/
- Hectic - Everything you need to start, manage, and grow your freelance business — in one place.
- Tailor Brands - Launch your business in just a few clicks (Use the code: F2F for 40% off Tailor Brands)
- LinkedIn Jobs - Find the candidates you want to talk to, faster.
- Justworks - Manage your remote team and run your business with confidence.
- Zapier - The automation platform that connects your work apps and does repetitive tasks for you.
- Dripify - Premium learning platform for entrepreneurs.
- SolidGigs - Get more freelance jobs
Get your own on-air coaching call
We'd love to feature your business and offer some free on-air advice for growing your business. To see if you're a good fit, click here.
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoy the show, can you do us a favor and leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts? We'll love you forever. Click here to leave a review.